Woolton Gems, Sporting Gems and Rainbow Reader Awards and further Awards
Passport for Learning and Woolton Gem Awards
Please click the link below to see our passport for learning.
Children work throughout the year to achieve all of the targets in our Passport for Learning. Click on the picture to see the WPS Passport for Learning.
To become a Woolton Gem children will "go the extra mile" and achieve these consistently along with the 5 Key areas of the Woolton Gem Award.
Rainbow Readers Awards
Rainbow Reader Awards are given to WPS children as a celebration of progress, achievement and enjoyment in reading. Our current Rainbow Readers are displayed in our special Rainbow Reading displays around school. Rainbow Readers also make regular reading recommendations to other children.
Sporting Gem Awards are presented to children making a wonderful effort in sporting activities
both at home and in school.
- Star of the week award - each class every week in assemblies
- Y6 Achievement - one child each week trophy
- Woolton Gem Award - overall achievement of all aspects of the weekly themes respect, friendship, learning behaviours
- Sporting Gem Award - achievement and effort in sports activities at home and in school
- Rainbow Reader Award/ golden token vending machine - effort, progress and frequency in reading
- Times tables Champion of the Week - Y3 and Y4
- Praise Postcards - themed
- Subject Postcards
- Values Awards - half termly themed
- Attendance - whole school rewards, ( eg:Zoolab, Jamie Knight visit) individual improvement awards
Weekly booster awards - Monday - Magical Monday - for a great start to the weekWednesday - Midweek Marvel - positive attitudeFriday - Friendship Friday - showing our friendship valueClasses also have their own additional awards.