*********There are currently no vacancies at WPS*********
WPS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children.
Required from September 2021 - three class teachers
The governors and Headteacher at WPS are seeking to appoint three highly motivated and successful class teachers to provide maternity cover from September 2021.
We are seeking teachers who will:
- Teach consistently good or better lessons with a commitment to further professional development.
- Be reflective practitioners willing to share their own practice and work alongside other staff.
- Support all children to make the best possible progress.
- Be creative thinkers and participators, actively contributing to school development, sharing ideas and resources.
- Use technology to enhance the learning experience they offer.
- Be committed to working with key stakeholders such as parents and governors to ensure WPS continues to improve.
- Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities
Join WPS and we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with our motivated, enthusiastic and creative pupils
- A positive and supportive staff committed to achieving the best for our pupils
- A professional working environment
- A commitment to whole school and individual professional development
- Opportunities to see good practice within our own school and beyond
- A developing learning environment
Woolton Primary School has a clear vision to raise standards and levels of achievement securing the best possible outcomes for all of our pupils.
Woolton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
Two references will also be required.
Application Packs are available to download from the school website.
In order to apply, potential candidates should complete the Liverpool City Council Application and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. Candidates should also submit a personal statement addressing the skills requirements from the Job Description and Person Specification. This should be no longer than two sides of typed A4 paper.
Completed applications should be returned to the School HR Manager Mrs. Cynthia James by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Documents click on the blue links to open the documents.
Woolton Primary School
Liverpool L25 5NN
Tel 0151 428 3066