Pastoral Support at WPS 2022-23
At Woolton Primary School we aim to provide an environment that will support the emotional health and well being of all our children.
There may be times when children need additional support or help to enable them to fully access their learning. At WPS we provide a range of extended services to ensure every child has access to the support they need both quickly and effectively, with adults they know and in the familiar setting of their own school.
Mrs Graham is our Pastoral Support Lead and works directly with children and families to ensure everyone at WPS feels supported and has access to the services they may need. Please contact Mrs Graham via admin@wooltonprimary for further information about accessing our services.
Please also follow the blue link to see our information about Mental Health and Wellbeing - Mental Health Support at WPS
At WPS we offer the following additional programmes and support:
- General pastoral support
- A Quiet Room Programme
- Therapeutic support, massage, complementary therapies ( children and family members)
- Heart math
- Socially Speaking
- Think Yourself Great Programme
- A time to talk - Gingerbear, communication programme
- Motivation and self esteem development through sport programme
- Referral to specialist bereavement support
- Family support workers
- Behaviour at home support
- Support with irregular sleeping patterns in children
Pastoral Support Staff Team
Mrs H Graham - Pastoral Support Lead, Quiet Place Lead
Ms S Moore - School Therapist
Mrs S Fleming - Think Yourself Great Programme
Mr C Cushion - Learning Mentor Support
Please follow the links in blue for further information about the programmes we offer: