Pastoral Support at WPS 2018-19
At Woolton Primary School we aim to provide an environment that will support the emotional health and well being of all our children.
There may be times when children need additional support or help to enable them to fully access their learning. At WPS we provide a range of extended services to ensure every child has access to the support they need both quickly and effectively, with adults they know and in the familiar setting of their own school.
Mrs A Reid is our Pastoral Support Lead and works directly with children and families to ensure everyone at WPS feels supported and has access to the services they may need. Please contact Mrs Reid via admin@wooltonprimary for further information about accessing our services.
At WPS we offer the following additional programmes and support:
- General pastoral support
- A Quiet Room Programme
- Therapeutic support, massage, complementary therapies ( children and family members)
- Heart math
- Developmental Exercise Programme
- Think Yourself Great Programme
- A time to talk - Gingerbear, communication programme
- Motivation and self esteem development through sport programme
- Referral to specialist bereavement support
- Family support workers
- Behaviour at home support
- Support with irregular sleeping patterns in children
Pastoral Support Staff Team
Mrs A Reid - Pastoral Support Lead, Quiet Place Facilitator
Ms S Moore - Therapeutic work and massage therapy
Mrs S Fleming - Think Yourself Great Programme
Mr M Jolliffe (MJ) - Motivation and self esteem work through sport
Mr C Cushion - Learning Mentor Support
Please follow the links in blue for further information about the programmes we offer: