January 2019 - there are currently no vacancies at WPS
WPS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children.
Required from September 2015 - Two teaching posts
Post 1: KS2 teacher - 12 month fixed term contract
Post 2: Y6 teacher to deliver focussed teaching support - 3 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Fixed term contracts
The governors and Headteacher at WPS are seeking to appoint two highly motivated and successful teachers to teach in KS2, one to provide focused teaching support to Y6 children.
We are seeking teachers who will:
- Teach consistently good or better lessons with a commitment to further professional development.
- Be reflective practitioners willing to share their own practice and work alongside other staff.
- Support all children to make the best possible progress.
- Be creative thinkers and participators, actively contributing to school development, sharing ideas and resources.
- Use new technologies to enhance the learning experience they offer.
- Be committed to working with key stakeholders such as parents and governors to ensure WPS continues to improve.
- Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities
Join WPS and we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with our motivated, enthusiastic and creative pupils
- A positive and supportive staff committed to achieving the best for our pupils
- A professional working environment
- A calm, well-resourced school with sizeable classrooms and working space
- A commitment to whole school and individual professional development
- Individual mentoring from the relevant Phase Leader
- Opportunities to see good practice within our own school and beyond
- An opportunity to join our Junior Leadership Team if you are in the early stages of your career
- A developing learning environment
Woolton Primary School has a clear vision to raise standards and levels of achievement securing the best possible outcomes for all of our pupils.
Important dates for candidates
Closing Date for all applications
Thursday 2nd July
Friday 3rd July
Tuesday 7th July
Wednesday 8th July
Woolton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
Application Packs are available to download from the school website or by email request from the school HR Manager. Documents will be sent by email only.
In order to apply, potential candidates should complete the Liverpool City Council Application and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. Candidates should also submit a personal statement addressing the skills requirements from the Job Description and Person Specification. This should be no longer than two sides of typed A4 paper.
Candidates wishing to apply for more than one post must complete a separate application form for each post, clearly stating which posts they are applying for.
Completed applications should be returned to the School HR Manager Mrs. Cynthia James by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to school will be offered to shortlisted candidates.
Application Documents click on the red links to open the documents.
Woolton Primary School
Liverpool L25 5NN
Tel 0151 428 3066