Join us for our Online-safety sessions for parents on Friday 9th June 2017 from 9am
Information for parents - Children under the age of thirteen are not permitted to hold Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts, Please remember all Woolton Primary School pupils are too young to use Facebook or similar social networking sites
Online Safety at Woolton Primary School
Supporting Children and their Families
Online Safety at WPS
At WPS we use ICT and the internet to learn specific computing skills, to enhance our learning across the curriculum and develop skills for life.
Children are taught how to stay safe when working online and online Safety is a priority in all our work.
Our staff and children are trained in all aspects of online safety and training is updated regularly.
Our online safety rules provide daily reminders and guidance on how to stay safe online.
Online information and safety guidance is regularly shared with parents through workshops, newsletters and school assemblies.
Please click on the blue link below to view our WPS Online Safety Policy.
WPS Online Safety Rules
Some links to further information:
- Think U Know - containing internet safety advice for those aged from 5 to 16, along with parents and teachers, this site is produced by CEOP (the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).
- Internet Safety Zone - Look in the 'Under 13s' section for useful safety advice and information.
- Kidsmart - An award-winning internet safety programme for children.
- Know IT All - lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Bullying UK - Information and advice about bullying for children, parents and schools.
- Kidscape - An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.
- Childline - ChildLine is the free helpline for children and young people in the UK.
For further information and interesting websites about E-Safety and Cyber Bullying please go to the link below.