Where in the World?
Summer 2013 - Woolton Primary School goes global
Where will you be visiting this summer? We want find out how many places we can take our school badge to during the Summer Holidays.
We are hoping our badge will be able to visit lots of places in Merseyside, the UK and around the world.
Read the information below to find out how you can get involved.
Woolton Primary goes global...
- All children will bring a school badge home on the last day of term.
- Take our school badge with you on your travels around Merseyside, the UK and abroad.
- Take a photograph of our school badge at your destination.
- Email your photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or tweet your photograph to us @wooltonprimary using the hashtag #wpsglobal13.
- We will pin your destination onto our world map and add your photograph to our Summer 2013 photo album.
- We will be using your photographs to help create a global display during the Autumn term.
- We will also be using them to create our first family geography quiz. (detalis in the Autumn)
- All your photographs will be entered in to a special draw with some geography linked prizes.
- Remember we are looking for local as well as global places.
- So lets see how many places we can record on our map.
- Happy travelling!
WPS travels begin - update - update - update
Our badge has already made it to its first destination. The picture below shows some children from Chitukuko School in Mutendere, Lusaka Zambia . If you look very carefully you can see they are holding our school badge. Our badge travelled through Ethiopia to Lusaka on a 16 hour journey. This picture was taken on 1st July 2013.